본문 바로가기

Ten Apps To Help Control Your Audi G28

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Fannie
댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-04-12 09:06

본문

How to Replace an audi car key Case G28 Engine Speed Sensor

In this video Charles the humble mechanic demonstrates how to replace the G28 engine speed sensor. This sensor is located on the edge of the transmission just above the flywheel ring gear. It sends a signal to the ECU via a grey wire (T55/49), then to the tachometer in the instrument cluster.

Mazda-3D-Black.png1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is situated on the edge of transmission, above the flywheel ring. The sensor transmits a signal via the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU uses this information to control the amount of fuel and boost. It also sends signals to the G5 tachometer in the instrument cluster.

The sensor is used as a reference for comparing with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu must know when the crankshaft reached TDC, and the location of the camshaft so that it can activate the spark and injectors.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will display an error code P00160. This means that the Crank Shaft is not in line with the Intake Camshaft. It could also indicate a chain stretch or a jumpy chain link in the upper chain of timing. However the code will not appear on its own, without additional information from other sensors (G4 and G40).

Testing is a bit tricky because there are two pins for the connector and they serve different purposes however the best method to test it is to measure the resistance between the sensor and the ECU. When the sensor is functional, it should read around 1000 ohms. If you are having problems with this part, check for signs of oil or coolant in the connector bay.

2. Injectors

Yesterday accelerating full speed from highway paytoll i had a big cut in power as if the engine was running out of gas or injectors are not firing any more. I took out the spark plugs this morning, 3 were soaked in gasoline, and the fourth was unclean. I put a piece of tissue over each injector hole, and when i turn the engine on without sparks, the 3 with gazoline jump right out. The fourth one remains closed. I checked the ground connection on ECU pins 14/55, 30/55 and 48/55. i get 0ohm. Therefore, audi Car key case i think the issue is in another place.

I also tried to reset PID without success. The car will start when the G28 is disconnected, but it works fine when the G28 plugged in. However the intermittent misfire issue continues to occur at higher RPM. The temperature sensor for the coolant (G62) shows the wrong temperature value of -49c even when i unplug it. I also noticed that the oil gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bars but the actual pressure is 0.

I'm not certain what to do, i think i've pretty much ruled out everything else. I'm worried that i might have missed something. If anyone has any ideas please let me know! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump of the g28 receives signals from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter is identical to the G4 sender, and both operate on the 80,100,200, UrS, and RS2 vehicles. It is easy to find an extra in a wrecking shop or a parts store. Test them out - put your DMM in resistance mode and measure between pins 1 (with the bump on the connector's end up) and 2 (2nd from the left on the black connector's end). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

Our 20vt turbo (3B, AAN, ABY and ADU) engines have an ECU that needs to be aware of the speed and position of the crankshaft in order to make decisions regarding timing of the fuel injectors, etc. To do this, it uses a Crank Position Sensor (G4) and an Engine Speed Sensor (G28). If you have a problem with either one of these, the diagnostic scanner will show codes that could cause the engine shutting down.

Some of the signs of a failing G28 sensor include an inaccurate gearbox rev counter the gears are shifting faster than normal and/or misfiring when you're in gear. It is possible that your sensor is failing and requires to be replaced if you experience any of these symptoms. They're cheap and easy to find particularly when they're a Bosch unit like ours. Alternately, GM's version this component is an option.

5. Tachometer

A damaged engine sensor could cause a myriad of issues in your vehicle. It's an essential component of your Audi's transmission, because it communicates to the ECU about how the car's crankshaft is turning. If this sensor fails, it will cause problems for the transmission as well as the rest of the car's components.

Subaru-logo.pngThe G5 engine speed sensor is situated on the edge of the transmission above the flywheel ring gear. It sends a signal to the ECU at pin T55/49 through an uncolored wire. The ECU utilizes this signal to regulate fuel and boost, and also to timigrate. It also relays it to the G5 Tachometer inside the instrument cluster. You can check the sensor for any failure by checking the continuity between it and the tachometer, between the ECU pin T55/49 and the instrument cluster connection on pin T6a/1 (trace [79]) and between pin T6a/1 and the instrument cluster pin T26a/12. There should be a resistance of approximately 1000 ohms between these points. This part is common across the audi q7 key 80-100-200-RS2 series, starting beginning with the 1985 MC and Audi Car Key Case up to the 1997 UrS AN and 1995 RS2 Du You may also find them in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

지푸드쇼2020

주소 : (10390) 경기도 고양시 일산서구 킨텍스로 217-60 사업자 : 킨텍스대표자 : 이화영사업자번호 : 128-81-78009
Email : gfood@kintex.comTEL : 031-995-8218
Copyright ⓒ 2020 G FOOD SHOW. All Rights Reserved ADMIN
인스타그램페이스북